Multi-functional jacketed glass reactor, meeting the multiple needs of different experiments.Common Reaction:
• The high temperature(≤300 ºC), low temperature(≥-80 ºC) reaction;
• Vacuum stirring reaction;
• The constant speed operation and mixed reaction;
• Distilling reflux , condensed reaction;
• Negative pressure operation
• Through the assembly distillation column distillation;
• In view of the plant extraction, enrichment have good process effect;
• Stir separation, liquid device configuration points, effect is obvious;
• According to the specific requirements, assemble into glass reactor production line;
• In the reaction of the superfine powder production, produced drug level health, clean, easy to observe;
• Both separation and synthesis, loading convenient, easy to operate;
• Can take the place of rotary evaporator, high purity materials concentration, the reactor configuration
ultrasonic stirring, multiplied reducing the reaction time.
• Also we can provide customize service.Application:
Jacketed glass reactor is widely used in the experiment, middle-scale test, and production of chemistry,
fine chemical engineering, biological pharmacy and synthesis of new materials.
What are the characteristics of jacketed glass reactor?
• GG17 high borosilicate glass, with good chemical and physical properties.
• Reacting Temperature: -80ºC~300ºC.
• Stainless steel frame with pulley.
• Under normal pressure and negative pressure conditions, the vacuum degree can be up to 0.098MPa.
• LCD Speed and temperature display controller.
• The blades are available in PTFE, stainless steel or PTFE- coated stainless steel and can be clamped
on the stirring shaft.
• Different forms of thermo-fluid ports (glass barb, stainless steel barb, flange, NPT thread, etc.) is optional.