*Laboratory Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer Introduction:
The MLR multifunctional laboratory emulsifier is the latest technology of German technical staff to design and develop the latest emulsifier. The MLR standard system has a series of 1L, 2L, 5L, 10L, etc.. The homogenization machine has a speed of 30,000 rpm. It can achieve dispersion, emulsification, homogenization, and mixing of materials in a vacuum or pressure environment. Process. It can be equipped with a variety of high-efficiency macro agitator, high shear homogeneous emulsifier and reliable vacuum seal system and temperature control system. A variety of sensor detection systems can simulate industrial production in the laboratory environment.
*Laboratory Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer Principle:
This machine is a laboratory test disperser. It is mainly used in laboratories of industrial departments and scientific research units such as pigments, dyes, color pulp, inks, paints, ceramic billets and glazes, and magnetic recording materials. It is widely used in scientific experiments. Production simulation and new product development. The more common use of high-speed dispersion is to add very small solid particles to liquids or Auxiliaries to form suspended particles and perform simultaneously during the dispersion process. The process is:
1. liquid particles infiltrate powder particles, achieve dissolution, infiltration;
2. high-speed dispersed vane tooth surface can refine particles;
3. the liquid particles in the block and the powder particles dissolve, disperse, refine, and react.
*Laboratory Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer Features:
1. Speed is fast and stable, dispersed, mixed effect is good.
2. Can be selected with a variety of dispersed, stirred impeller and custom explosion protection performance.
3. Speed digital display, easy to record data;
4. Containers with container fixtures, optional with jacket covers.
|Power supply (v)||220V/50Hz||220V/50Hz||220V/50Hz||220V/50Hz|
|Min Emulsifying volume (ml)||500||1000||2500||3000|
|Max Emulsifying volume (ml)||1000||2000||5000||10000|
|Max temperature (℃)||120||120||120||120|
|Homogenizer power (w)||500||500||500||500|
|Net weight (kg)||35||38||45||65|