Guangdong Jinzong Machinery Co., Ltd.
Contact Sales at JuJiao.
A high shear emulsifier is one that distributes one or more phases into another continuous phase efficiently, quickly, and uniformly, and in the usual case, the phases are mutually insoluble. Due to the high tangential speed and high-frequency mechanical effects generated by the high-speed rotation of the rotor, the material is subjected to strong mechanical and hydraulic shear, centrifugal extrusion, liquid layer friction and impact in the narrow gap between the stator and the rotor. The combined effects of tearing and turbulence, so that the incompatible solid phase, liquid phase and gas phase are uniformly and finely dispersed and emulsified under the action of the corresponding mature process and appropriate amount of additives, and finally stabilized after high frequency reciprocation. High quality products.
1. Also known as centrifugal homogenizer, it is especially suitable for the pre-treatment section of materials;
2. It has large processing capacity and low energy consumption, and is suitable for industrialized continuous production;
3. The treated material has the characteristics of narrow particle distribution range and good uniformity;
4. Time saving, high efficiency, energy saving and high production efficiency;
5. Easy to install and disassemble, easy to clean, to meet the CIP cleaning needs of different occasions;
6. Has a certain self-suction and low lift conveying function;
7. No dead ends, 100% of the material is dispersed by emulsification;
8. Low noise, stable operation and easy maintenance.
It can be divided into one-way and two-way working modes from the suction mode;
From the discharge mode, it can be divided into the working mode of radial flow and axial flow;
The rotor structure is further divided into a slotted ring type, a closed groove ring type, a four straight blade rotor, a three curved blade rotor, and a multi-layer open (closed) groove ring type;
The stator structure is further divided into a straight slot open type, a straight slot closed type, a chute open type, a chute closed type, a mesh hole, a round hole, and a plurality of layers;
From the work sealing requirements are divided into open (suspended, kettle) type, with sealed vacuum emulsifier (machine seal, water seal, oil seal, magnetic drive seal);
The closed-type rotating stator adopts precision matching, and the slotted rotating stator generally has a slightly larger clearance.
The rotor and stator of the emulsifier head are usually manufactured from forged parts and thus have excellent overall mechanical properties. It has high shear, dispersion, homogenization and emulsifying efficiency. The cutting head is composed of a rotor and a stator, wherein the rotor has strong kinetic energy with its extremely high linear velocity and high-frequency mechanical effect, so that the material is subjected to shearing, centrifugal extrusion, liquid layer friction in the precise gap between the rotating and the stator, A combination of impact tearing and turbulence to achieve dispersion, grinding, and emulsification.