Stainless steel storage tanks produced by our company are widely used in dairy engineering, food engineering, beer engineering, fine chemical engineering, biomedical engineering and water treatment engineering. The newly designed storage equipment has the advantages of convenient operation, corrosion resistance, strong production capacity, convenient cleaning, and shockproof. It is one of the key equipment for storage and transportation in production. Made of all stainless steel materials, the material of contact material can be selected 316L or 304, stamping forming head without dead angle welding, internal and external polishing, fully in line with GMP standards. The storage tank has a variety of different types such as mobile, fixed, vacuum, and atmospheric pressure types, of which the mobile capacity is from 50L-1000L and the fixed capacity is from 0.5 T-300T, which is produced as required.
1. Storage tanks are divided into vertical storage tanks and horizontal storage tanks, single-layer storage tanks, double-layer storage tanks, and three-layer thermal storage tanks.
2. Stainless steel storage tank equipment is reasonable in design, advanced in technology, and automatic control. It meets the requirements of GMP standards. The tank adopts a vertical or horizontal single-layer or double-layer structure and can be filled with insulation materials according to user requirements.
3. According to the storage capacity of 50-15000L, storage capacity of more than 20000L, it is recommended to use outdoor storage tanks. The material is made of stainless steel imported from SUS304.
4. The storage tank has good thermal insulation performance. The tank is equipped with the following devices: blender, CIP cleaning spray head, human hole, temperature hole, liquid level indicator, anti-bacteria breathing hole, aseptic sampling port, incoming and outgoing feed port, etc..
1. Cylindrical material: stainless steel 201,304 or 316L;
2. Design pressure: customer design;
3. Cylindrical specifications: see technical parameters;
4. Inner and outer surface mirror polishing, Bar & lt; 0.4 um;
5. Other requirements: according to the design drawings production.
Cosmetic Cream Project
Dish washing liquid project
Lithium battery Storage Project
Shampoo-Conditioner Storage Project
hand operated tube cream cosmetic filling machine,tube filling machine
1. High accuracy model accepts both high&low viscocity production from water to cream,Liquid filling machine.
2. Designed for low viscosity products, High filling range adjustable from 50ML to 2500ML and mannul driven, no electric power required at all, high safety for explosive and flammable liquid products.
3. Easy to set up, operate and maintain. Tool-free cleaning
4. It is applicable for various viscosity.
5. Filling range: 50-5000ml(10-120; 25-250;50-500;100-1000,,250-2500;500-5000) Filling accuracy: <1% (0-1L) ; <0.5% (1-5L)
This is a sheer pneumatic filling machine for liquids, shampoo,cream or other fluidity products. Simple design and easy to operate; It can fill various liquids, paste, such as shampoo, lotion,skin care, honey, , perfume, ketchup, juice, etc.
The machine can be autometic or manual that if you want to filling by automatioc you should adjust filling gram.when it filling at the right gram then filling .The speed can adjust.If filling by manual that you should step the pedal of the machine.steping one time is once filling.
Detials of products
Spare parts of machine for free
Package: Plywood Case Packing
Warranty: 1-2 year since the date of installation. If there is any wearing part be broken within the warranty and isn’t caused by un-properly operation, then the Seller would offer the new parts for free.
Inspection:The buyer will do the machine inspection when the machines are ready.
Machine Installation or Fixing:If Buyer requires Seller’s engineer to install or fix the machine locally in due course, the Buyer should pay the round air ticket cost and arrange the hotel accommodation as well as the means for Seller’s engineer.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist